If there's a container, Brycen HAS TO fill it.
He even creates his own containers.

He fills them up, dumps them out, fills them up again using the smaller ones to fill the bigger ones...VERY EXCITING...let me tell you. :)He could literally do this for HOURS. When I am desperate to get things done, I NOW strip him down and put him in the sink.
Past..
(He would get soaked)
Present...
I can get the other half of the dishes done, dinner made, floor swept and vacuumed, toys picked up...it's AMAZING, until...I realize my kitchen is now flooded. And there is only so much flooding of the counters and floor I can tolerate before I go crazy...SO I am still looking for that perfect solution to keep Brycen occupied AND get things done...WITHOUT causing more work.
Suggestions?
He won't watch tv. I know that's a good thing..but sometimes...oh, sometimes, it does sound like the perfect solution.
Anywho, that's what I thought. No such thing exists but I'll keep looking and let you know my findings.
Until then...Brycen will continue to steal my cup of juice, my bowl of cereal, my water bottle, my contact case, the cookie pan... and either decide that the contents need a bath or dump them on the floor.
So not only am I working on finding the perfect solution, I'm learning to eat fast, drink fast, and distract fast. I don't get much done and yet I love every minute of it.
Oh, speaking of solvers...
Mom...just needed to reach one thing..
And in that two seconds...Brycen found his perfect solution. Yup, he can now reach the magnets Mom placed high on purpose.
Gotta love him.
1 comment:
Perfect solution: send him to *someone* else's house, to play with the kids. :)
What a funny boy.
Post a Comment