It's official...
1. Brycen can get himself out of the bathtub. Kinda freaky. I just put him in and was gone 3.5 seconds to go dispose of his diaper in the diaper bail and I came back to this. He thought he was so cleaver too. So much for a bath. haha.
Today, I not only lost my last guaranteed area I could put my child and keep him there but my child has also lost interest in the bathtub (my guaranteed entertainment for him so I could actually get ready for the day). And instead, I get a naked boy on the loose. Oh boy, is right.
2. Bryce passed his oral qualifier today and is officially a PhD student (no having to just get his masters and drop out)!!!! Congrats to my two big boys today...they are growing up SO fast! :D
1 comment:
Congrats! That is great news for your family!
Autumn hasn't taken baths the same since she started crawling. She's all over the place now!
Post a Comment