Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Feeling SO much better!

What is that he's eating, might you ask?



A cucumber!?!!



I get surprises everyday but this is an AWESOME surprise! Brycen wanted cucumber for both snacks today...AND refused the cookie. I'm not sure what the sickness did to him, but I like it! The fever broke halfway through the night last night and it has been a glorious day since.

Can you tell?



Thanks Aunt Jenn and Uncle Mike for the new clothes! They came just in time! 80s yesterday...50s, low 60s today.

2 comments:

Kelli Brewer said...

I have so much to get caught up on! I can't wait to look at all your pictures and happenings. Can I first say how jealous I am your little boy has red hair? =)

Kelli Brewer said...

Also, small world - you have my sister in laws brother linked on your blog - the Dustin Family. =)