Thursday, June 20, 2013

Trouble.

Who remembers this?

Brycen was not quite 6 months old when he had a terrible encounter with my straightener. 

After interrogating me about being an abusive mother, they finally let us go home. 

Brycen handled it like a champ.

 We still have some leftover burn ointment they gave us that day and it came in handy a few weeks ago when Brycen decided to try to the cut the German Pancakes cooling on the stove. The pan was hot hot hot!

And since, I'm not going back to a hospital unless we absolutely have to 're dying, it was so nice to have it.

Anyway, today we were driving home when we passed this:

It's the hospital we took Brycen to, 3 1/2 years ago.They have since built a new one (where Cian was born) and thus no longer needed the above. Poor surrounded area. It has killed it!

With two boys, it has basically just become natural to not even ask if they want to watch, but to pull over and let them watch it.

Crazy large building compared to the twizzer like instruments they are using to destroy it. I can now see why some companies just prefer to blow it up.So much faster.
Poor Cian. His usual stunt of standing on one foot, on his tippy toes, on a skinny arm of a chair in order to grab a book, failed terribly-- right before bed last night.


Time to leave. Getting hot and cramped. 

Which is too bad because I wanted to wait until the very top fell/tumbled/did something cool.
~~~~~~~~~~
The biggest beetle ever. If there are bigger ones, I prefer to not know.

Whenever I say that it's time to go, Cian panics, "ruck boo! ruck boo!" (Truck book!) It's a necessity. 

6pm. We are in TROUBLE.

They have kept me up all week!
I even tried to wake him by carrying him in the house.

Daddy comes home tomorrow.
I'm sleeping  in ALL weekend.

No comments: