Friday, June 21, 2013

Heart this.

These boys always get along the best at bedtime. Anyone else have this problem? 
They purposely try to play perfectly (like I don't know something is up) and I never interrupt it.
We get to bed LATE. Every night.

I HEART this picture. Best friends.
It is SO awesome.

  We picked up the pool today for 8 bucks. They played, and I sat and watched them from the kitchen table in the A/C ,doing our budget. My kind of life!

After our outdoor activities, a HUGE storm blew in. It cooled off enough to first, blow all the bugs away and then open all the windows---it felt ah-amazing. 
Brycen actually insisted on riding his tricycle until it POURED.
I HEART a good rain.

Not the drizzly, weak all day Oregon mist. But a --once a week, feed my grass, cool the Summer heat with the beautiful wind, entertain my kids, fill my house with the smell of it, and OH, the sound of thunder-- Kaboom rain. 

And.... it lasted TWO hours.

It might also be the life of an adult. Any reason to turn off my A/C and have my grass watered. Yes, Please! I love saving money.  

It was so perfect timing. Swimming lessons done for the week and my grass was looking a bit parched.

No comments: