![]() |
| We get the opportunity to clean our church about twice a year. Brycen thought it was awesome. He sprayed. Mommy ran behind, trying to keep up. |
![]() |
| Cian is SO scared of vacuums. Still. Poor guy. He settled for a 2 hour shoulder ride and almost fell asleep. |
![]() |
| None? So impressed, I still can't believe it. Side note: he hates the tags in all his shirts. He's awesome. Love his blue eyes. Brycen volunteered to give the opening prayer in Primary today. By himself. Had the adult folk cracking up with the cuteness that followed. |





3 comments:
I love all the new updates! Your kids are adorable. Too bad we don't live closer, our boys would have fun together.
I just caught up on all the updates!!!! I can't believe you'll be there for TWO MORE YEARS!!!! That is SO EXCITING! AND exciting that you are buying the house you are already in!!!! Woohoo for a post doc!! I miss volleyball Christy!! Brycen is SO CUTE!!! I know him and Moira would be super great friends if we were still there. Her very best friends here are all boys (seems to be a lack of girls her age!). :) Love you and loved the update!! Shop at Aldi's for me!!!!!!! :)
So much fun on the catch up!! (Just like the other ladies). I'm excited to hear about Olympus.
I've been missing you and your sweet family. We need to come for another visit soon :)
Post a Comment