I want a window above my kitchen sink forever. Dishes will always be dishes but not having to stare at a wall, completely transforms the deal.
I love being able to watch the kiddos play all day long.
I love watching the Mr. and the kids play while I clean up dinner. Not having someone at my feet is a nice change to my day and the boys having their dad home is a nice one as well.
Even when my family can't be spotted out, I find myself proudly admiring the lawn I mowed, or mindlessly watching the bunny family emerge from the neighbor's tree, the rain fall, or the Cali cat often doing her bounce dance in preparation to hunt the squirrel two fences over. Her goals never cease to amaze me.
And then there are times that I change things up and forget the kitchen mess and hide-and-seek with them.
But this time...Cian decided that he wanted to be the one behind the camera. Boys and buttons. MUST PUSH!

The most amazing hot soup ever! :)
Bedtime.

sometimes=dog pile of kiddo tears. We are pooped as well as they. Anyone else have this problem?
Or how about this one? Only one Mommy lap to go around. Next week when Daddy is gone... should be a fun one!
It was my night, last night, to put the Cian Monster to bed. I sure love that kid. He doesn't like to be put asleep in his room but rather, walked around the dark house.
It never takes long for him to settle in. As kids love routines.
Nestled against my chest, I felt the warmth of his forehead along my cheek as his body grew more still and heavy. Pure moments of bliss with what others call, the miniature (male) version of me.
In other news: I have started to refer to Bryce as Mr on the blog. I have a loving, always good-meaning family member that reminds me more often then I would like, how confusing it is that we named our first son, Brycen. Never intending to be confusing, Mr it is. Even though in my book, Brycen (more commonly spelled BrySON) clearly says who it is we are referring to in this fam. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment