Saturday, March 3, 2012

Twins

Daddy was gone ALL day today...still is. So by dinner, things got interesting.

2 cute kids. 1 mommy. All hungry. So hungry, the food didn't make it to the table. "One bite for you. One bite for you. One bite for me". The one difference between twins and what I got: one of them CAN actually feed himself but likes to make sure I'm not playing favorites by just helping Cian. NO worries though, after two bites, Brycen took the spoon into his own hands and feed himself. Apparently he was hungry. Too hungry to wait two turns for his next bite.

LOVE this picture of Cian. Shows his cute toes and all. Now, getting two kids to sit still for a picture...maybe, one day.  


1 comment:

jenn + michael said...

Too cute! I'm glad your blogs are coming back! Those boys change so much in every picture. PS I cannot wait to try your stain remover!