Thursday, March 1, 2012

FOOD!!

Started rice cereal this week with Cian. I was going to wait until he was 6 months but he had been seriously eyeing our food lately and getting rather opininated that we weren't sharing, so I gave it a shot. He instantly knew what to do and has loved it since. I have been mixing the cereal with a little bit of apple juice in hopes to keep him regular and it has worked like a charm! Went from pooping once a week! to once a day.

He has also found his grip lately (almost overnight) and has started playing with toys and grabbing anything in reach. He has knocked over cups at the table, my toast on the ground, and my lunch into my lap.  I'm apparently a slow learner.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

That's great! I was just thinking today that Daphne might need some more time before she starts cereal... she doesn't even notice when we are eating and definitely doesn't care.

That is fun that he is ready. What a big boy, he is cute!

Lillian said...

What a cutie! He sounds like he is growing up so fast!