So I have got to share this. Got this from a friend who found it on Pinterest. Pinterest. Wonderful in itself.
Here we go:
2 parts Hydrogen Peroxide
1 part Blue Liquid Dawn Soap
Mix together and put over stain. Sprinkle Baking Soda on. Scrub with an old toothbrush or whatever you have. Brycen has loved helping me. Let it sit! I leave it for an hour or more...really whenever I think about it again. When I come back, the spot is almost always gone. If it isn't, I simply re-apply. I have not had a stain that hasn't come out. I then throw it in the washer with all the other clothes.
I think the peroxide and soap mixture works best when made fresh so I just make it as I need it.
Works miracles! I have been getting stains out of baby clothes that Brycen put in there almost 3 years ago. Before trying this, I was about to throw out two onesies that Cian had explosions in last week...and now they seriously look brand new. I am still amazed and have never been so excited to hear the Dryer buzzer go off for CLEAN clothes! Bryce has been hearing my excitement all week. :) And I have loved packing away "brand new" clothes that Cian has grown out of...for any other boys we may have.
I LOVE easy wonderful things. I just couldn't keep it to myself. Happy cleaning!
...And I am kicking myself for not taking before and after pictures. Seriously so excited for this. haha!
2 comments:
It all makes me so happy too! I'm glad you have had such good success with it.
I'm never going to buy another spot/fabric cleaner AGAIN!!! WOOHOO!
I am so going to try this! Thanks Christi!
Post a Comment