After witnessing first-hand how crazy serving in our Nursery at church can be (it was the first Sunday the Nursrey was split into three in which we were put in charge of Brycen's class (18-30 months old, TEN of them) THANK GOODNESS for Mike and Jenn!!), Brycen enjoyed having them all to himself the rest of the day.
We used to live two blocks apart in Provo...and now we live 107,360. I agree, they should move closer. :)
Brycen had a blast and no longer finds Mom the most exciting. It isn't too unusual these days for Brycen to bring me our shoes (his and mine)and drag me out the front door shortly after waking up in the morning. This apartment just isn't as fun without any visitors. Who wants to be our next vict-visitors?? :D
3 comments:
CUTE BLOG Christi!!! Glad I re-found it!! :) You guys are our favorite!! :)
I'm not going to lie...not the most flattering pictures of us, but Brycen is as darling as ever! Miss him!
Oh I want to visit!!! Too bad you guys won't be around when we go to Wisconsin!
Post a Comment