Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall All Year-Round, Please!

Homemade caramel apples with Daddy.

LOVE his curls.


71 degrees at 9pm. Diaper and shoes will be all, thank you. And oh...an oven mitt. Some odd obsession with those.

"This way, Mommy!"
(He is usually in bed by now but a nap at 5pm will ruin that,.) Yes, I'm copying you, Jenn :)

Game night. We socialize once a week and love it.

Brycen likes our neighbor and I think it's perfect since he's going to marry her daughter one day, it's already been decided. :) And he's smart, already playing it cool with the ma-in-law.

Isn't she cute??

16 months apart seems like a lot now, but I think it will end up being perfect :)



Ahh...and DQ (another neighbor of ours), how we love you! Practically a FHE tradition...well, two weeks in a row and counting...:)

Notice: He's in his PJs. Went home and went straight to bed. When he said goodnight to Daddy: He grabbed Daddy's face in his hands, gave him a kiss on both cheeks and the forehead and then climbed into Mommy's arms and blew Daddy kisses and said while waving, "Nite nite. Love you!" And then right as we were about to step out of the room, he leaned for Daddy again and it turned out that he forgot to kiss Daddy on top of his head. :) Yup, he's a keeper.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I like Brycen too! We love getting to play with you all so much, I hope you never get tired of us :)