* The cloud of white powder that comes out the backside of Brycen's diaper when he falls or sits down suddenly (after applying baby powder to his sore bum).
* After I get frustrated and either say, "GRRR" or stomp my foot, I turn around and watch Brycen mimic me and then watch him bust out laughing. I can't help but laugh...even when I try so hard to not to. LOL.
* Watching leaves fall to the ground.
* Brycen blowing me kisses and waving bye bye after I lay him in his crib.
* Brycen saying, "Hi" and repeatedly saying hi until the strangers in the grocery store say hi back. He then gives them the biggest grin and claps. (He claps whenever he is proud of either himself or others doing something he wanted them to do. He does this daily when I give him his sippy cup, change his diaper, do the laundry, luckily understand that "ah-ah" can mean anything from: he wants me to hold his toy and not put it back on the ground to he wants to brush MY teeth,etc.)
* Sunshine coming through our front windows.
* Brycen spotting Daddy outside the window, running to the door, demanding to be let out, and then squealing "Da da!" with his arms open wide the entire width of our front yard until Daddy swoops him up and swings him around giving him a big hug.
* Seeing my neighbors out for a walk.
* Brycen leaning up for a kiss on the forehead from Daddy after Daddy gives Mommy a kiss.
* Running into Bryce's arms after a long day of Brycen duty and then Daddy playing with Brycen while Mommy gets to cook and do dishes with TWO hands.
*This picture:
2 comments:
Yes I remember you guys. Little Brycen is adorable, he's got red hair! Thank you for the advice with feeding, I started doing that today, clapping after each bite. She would be happy and get excited with me... until she saw the spoon again. Work in progress.
Your photographer is awesome. : ) PS I'm thoroughly enjoying the major surge of posts! Especially since we miss you already!
Post a Comment