Negatives:
Brycen only took a 45 minute nap.
Thus...got sick of Mommy/ became grumpy earlier than usual.
Daddy was gone for 11.5 hours straight.
That combination will lead anyone to do this: While screaming at the top of their lungs and running in circles, of course.
HILARIOUS.
Brycen continued to do these several times, he loves to make people laugh and both Aunt Katie and I were dying. Anything that will temporarily distracted him from his grumpiness, works for me.
Positives:
We started the day by eating Brycen's favorite breakfast with some friends: Donuts!!
We played at our friend's house while eating homemade fruit smoothies.
We skyped with Aunt Katie who is in the Netherlands.
Daddy eventually did come home. Thank Goodness.
Upon Brycen's request...
And Mommy got to attend Girls Volleyball Night at the church. Haven't played in about 10 years and it showed, but it was fun.
3 comments:
Why is Katie in the Netherlands?
I am glad you came to volleyball last night. Too bad I didn't stay long enough to see you play =) Hopefully Brycen takes a longer nap today!
So when are you coming to visit again?
Post a Comment