So, I personally, love practically anything with rice and noodles. Notice the WITH rice or noodles; some kind of sauce, meat, or spices compliment them just lovely.
Brycen, on the other hand...
was a little too impatient for dinner and tried to be sneaky by stealing some rice from the bowl before mum turned around....
Yeah, he needs to work on his sneaky skills but I was amazed that he actually ate the plain rice. I spend time cooking him a lovely, tasty meal every night and he's happy with just rice. So...either my cooking is so bad that it makes plain rice appetizing or he's just weird. I'll go with weird :).
2 comments:
My girls love plain rice too. They don't care much for my fancy stuff, but they eat it anyway. I think kids just have an unexperienced pallet.
...or you just make some REALLY awesome rice!
Post a Comment