Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Two week and (new) family pictures!

Isn't he just perfect?!

Already has a Walker sense of humor. Gotta love the pose!



**heart melting...**

Most definitely a favorite of my boys! :)





Kiss for Baby Brother.
Please excuse the pacifier. He decided to spit up (he hardly ever spits up!) everything I fed him right as the photographer arrived...and quickly became hungry. At least he makes it look cute, right?

Love our Brycen character.

Perfect moment.


Love this.

Isn't our photographer awesome! We love her.

His two week old stats (even though he was closer to being 3 weeks): 8lbs 6oz, 21 inches long, 37 cm head circumference. The doctors like to shoot for the babies being back up to birth weight so, they were happy! As are we...

Other news: Cian loves baths, all except the getting in and getting out part--HATES being cold; just like his Mommy :) He is being awake more during the day and I love seeing his bright, blue eyes. He is still very content just to lay on his back and look around (what he is doing now while I'm typing and his big brother is sleeping).

He does have quite an issue with gas (must be a male thing :)) though which is fairly common with babies. As a result, I'm trying to cut out my beloved milk consumption in an effort to help him. It's hard but definitely worth a happy baby! Tried the gas drops last night and they saved us, Cian immediately relaxed and slept what's becoming a 5 hour stretch! He has done it a few nights and it makes one happy, well-rested Christi, for sure.

5 comments:

Lillian said...

Sooo precious!

Laura Shields said...

love the last picture. thumb in the mouth makes for the sweetest most peaceful baby. less than 5 weeks till I get to hold his little guy. yeah.

Tracy said...

Precious pictures! I love them, and Cian is definitely his own look, but a mixture of you all. I just want to snuggle him!

Becky said...

I love these pictures! He is so cute!

jenn + michael said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these! So darn cute!