Can you believe that I gave birth 4 weeks ago today? Time sure flies.
I actually got pretty sick (I'm thinking it was food poisoning...NOT fun!) during the night (we usually stay overnight in a hotel to trade off and break up the car trip) and so I wasn't up for swimming the next morning. Instead, I held this precious guy...

While watching these two enjoy the hot tub. Ahh...the hot tub. I have been dreaming about it ever since becoming pregnant...next time, for sure!! Brycen can also swim the length of the pool with his floatings on--we had been working on kicking all summer long and he seems to have finally picked up on the concept. Yay!
Both boys love the bath. And I must've got the water just the right temperature this morning because Cian had a hard time staying awake. Please note his insanely long fingers...he has equally as long, toes. They were among the first things I remember noticing when I held him for the first time after giving birth. I think we might have a future piano player on our hands (I hope)!
Brycen is my little helper!
And LOVES to use Cian's tub. Silly boy.
Brycen hates to have messy fingers (just like me, actually) and as much as he loves having peanut butter on his apples, he almost always asks me to feed him so he stays clean. Well, one day we worked on this issue with messiness and Brycen did it all by himself! With a napkin lying very close and needing to be used between every bite...
It's amazing what Brycen gets up to these days while I feed/change Cian, get dressed, and get dinner ready.
He rolls up the carpet so he can jump over it (has always loved jumping!). I think it's rather clever.
He LOVES rearranging (moving everything himself) the furniture--kinda drives me crazy but it keeps him busy and happy. He normally stacks everything in front of the stairs and says, "Don't want people to come in". I'm not sure how it started but he is terrified that (random?) people are going to come through the front door.
Brycen left the hospital in this outfit (3 days old...)
And it's been passed on. Cian is wearing it for the first time--4 weeks old today!
So fun to see Brycen's clothes being used again. Perfect gift from Uncle Mike and Aunt Jenn! Thanks!!
Please ignore my 'going to bed' look/hair/attire... but I LOVE this picture of Baby Cian!
I can't get enough of my handsome boys.
They napped together today for about 15 minutes...and it was heaven! Absolutlely perfect. I got my little break and then Cian woke up and went back to sleep right as Brycen woke up. Which is best, because Brycen is very cuddly and wants badly to be held after waking up so with Cian sleeping, it gives Brycen his Mommy time.
Brycen had me thinking that he was done with naps earlier in the week. He missed nap one day and has been tired (thus, has napped) ever since...I have always feared the day he would be done with naps...I'm SO, SO glad that day is not here yet!
Oh and as a side note: I'm holding a sleeping Cian while typing this and I'm pretty sure he just chuckled in his sleep! SO cute.
He has always loved, loved grapefruit.
And has recently discovered his favorite part.
3 comments:
I can't believe it's already been a month! Your boys are so cute. I am sooo excited to have 2 boys so soon! :)
Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how big Brycen looks compared to Cian when they were wearing the same outfit. Maybe it's just the way the pictures were taken? Anyways, they're both such cuties!
Your babies are definitely related! I'm glad that Cian can benefit from our gifts too. We miss you and your fam.
Post a Comment