![]() |
| Experience the thrill of the tornado exhibit at the local Children's museum with two different shoes on. |
![]() |
| Yup, not for 2 year olds. |
![]() |
| The birthday breakfast donut from the one and only, Mary Lou's can not be skipped |
![]() |
| Nor the moment it's shared because that's what Mommies make older brothers do. |
![]() |
| Go to the free! local zoo. We love this place. |
![]() |
| His, "no way am I touching that thing". |
![]() |
| And experience the train ride for the first time. |
![]() |
| Choose the front row so Mom gets to breathe in fumes the whole way. |
![]() |
| Walk to the historic 1900s ice cream shop and boat house for Mommy, and then be chased away by angry geese. |
![]() |
| Be super brave and ask to do this. |
![]() |
| Have a family fun outing to dinner at Chick Fil A and then Chuck E Cheese with Daddy who came straight from the airport to catch the last part of the special day. |
![]() |
| Love the ticket counter and muncher. |
![]() |
| Have your very first sleep over after opening presents, watching a move, and eating dessert. |























1 comment:
I take it that when Cian plans his birthday it might go a little differently. ;) I still cannot believe he is five but I think I want to do the same things for my birthday next year.
Post a Comment