Family and Friends.
Daddy home.
Lawn mowed.
Garden weeded.
Swimming in the back yard.
Music playing.
Red, White, and Blue.
Patriotism for this wonderful country.
Thoughts of all the soldiers and people that fought for it to be so.
I heart history.
Good food.
No presents.
Loads of fun.
Fireworks.
![]() |
| Our friends invited us over for a wonderful BBQ. Brycen was in heaven with some of his buddies from church. That boy sure loves to play. Could careless for the delicious food.We had a hotdog on a stick and made him take a bite every few trips around the trampoline. |
![]() | |||||
| Isn't his outfit just AWESOME? Thanks to the absolutely beautiful weather (it's July, right??), we could pull off the pants. |
![]() | |
| Back in the day, this outfit is revisited (minus the perfect pants we were given just weeks ago!) | July 4th, 2010 |
![]() |
| I am so glad I kept all the clothes (10+ old handy-me downs). I have so much fun seeing Cian wear them all. |
![]() |
| Big trees= Amazing swings. |
![]() |
| SO captivated. |
![]() | |||
| Polished the night off with the Sky ones. |
Happy 4th!










No comments:
Post a Comment