Monday, July 1, 2013

4th of July Missionaries

Monday's FHE. 
We (and in we, I mean the Mr. and the munckins) attempted to weed our garden of weeds while I cooked dinner.
We ate, sang, and talked about being a missionary.
And did some sparklers to start off our 4th of July week. 

These two are a hoot.

Who often plot to not look at the camera.


They were both terrified but once Brycen was on board, of course, Cian never looked back.
P.S the above (below) is Cian's favorite outfit. He will take off Mommy's attempts to wear much else and succumbing this outfit to Mt Laundry is a dramatic tearful production.



The Mr, myself, and Brycen. White.
Cian born darker than us.
And remains so.

2 comments:

Joni and Chase said...

I love the missionary tags! That is awesome. We definitely got to teach them while they are young! You are good =)

Tracy said...

I love Brycen's outfit! Haha! What a funny boy. It could be worse, it could be batman or spiderman pjs though.