Last year...
Brycen won the height contest.
This year:

Look closely: can you see the difference?

We still have the same tree and same adorable boy but I was the one that put the lights on the tree this year (in the past, it has been Bryce) and I somehow managed to use up 2 strains of lights on it (the short ones, like 12 feet long or something...yeah, don't ask me how) but anyway, it took quite the talent to get it balanced and I'm pretty sure a sneeze could blow it over SO it is out-of-reach of a certain little guy. But obviously, something is not. Brycen loves re-locating our manger occupants.
And a few other things we have discovered this year:

This handy-me down sweater from Aunt Kelly is adorable and fits Brycen perfectly.

My hair has grown! And Brycen may or may not be slightly terrified of the man in the red suit and would NOT sit on his lap.
He would much rather do this:

or this:


But was very happy he at least got a candy cane out of the traumatizing experience:)

We made gingerbread houses at our neighbors for FHE this week and Bryce did a great job designing our house...

but apparently it's lacking in the candy category (comparatively) :)
And who would've ever guessed that Brycen is terrified of this as well?
Not these girls though, "Faster, Faster!"
They learned quickly to hold on :)
Bryce is not quite horse material. "Need to rest..."
Indiana CAN be our Winter Wonderland...COLD, but so pretty.
2 comments:
Ah man...I thought the new thing up this year was a new tiny stocking. That's twice you've fooled me, but decorations look super cute. You did good. Wow snow, it's still 79 here. But not everybody can live in paradise like we do. Merry Christmas season!
What is all that white stuff you're playing in!? I guess it's been awhile since I've seen that. I, too, noticed you have an extra stocking hanging up...
Post a Comment