Wednesday, December 15, 2010

End of Nov./ Dec.

We leave for Utah in 3 hours but I couldn't leave ya'll hanging. Here our a few fun, random pictures from the last few weeks to tide you over until I blog again. In the past, I usually don't get around to blogging while vacationing... I'll try to do better this time but if not, we'll see you next year! :)

Merry Christmas!!

P.S. To my friend across the parking lot (you know who you are), when we were leaving your house tonight, the last thing your husband said was, "Make sure you do lots of blog posts!" Is that for your benefit or his? Just wondering...:)

Holding his newest cousin.

At a friend's birthday party.
It was "car" themed. They made their own car out of a box and had a drive-in movie complete with popcorn and a juice box. I thought it was adorable.

He was stuck and not in the mood for pictures.

Bryce looked and looked for real or fake mistletoe to buy but had no luck. So this stands above our doorway instead and he tries to convince me that it serves the same purpose :).

There was one last piece of Brycen's favorite candy in the sprinkle jar but it was slightly too big to fit out the opening so we worked and worked, trying to get it out with tweezers...20 minutes later we were still working out it and then I had the brilliant idea to see if the top popped off, it did.


The Christmas season wouldn't be complete without watching, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". As for what Bryce is doing...couldn't tell ya.

When he brings me his sippy cup and gallon of milk in to wake me up in the morning, my guess is that he is ready for breakfast.

Donut from Wal-mart, it has become a tradition but this time, Brycen couldn't possibly wait until we got home so as soon as Mommy scanned it at the self-check-out, Daddy and Brycen headed to a spot by the wall and had a donut picnic.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Ha! Too funny... I don't know why he said it, he doesn't read blogs. So he probably said it on my account, but also so he can keep up with you through me. I don't know. I guess he's really going to miss game nights and other encounters with you all!

And your gone and now I have to keep on. HAVE FUN!

Anonymous said...

Michael use to do that. Dad would be outside working on the car late at night and Michael would drag the gallon of milk down the stairs (Wymount) and to the parking lot and have dad get him a drink.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.