Thursday, November 6, 2014

The rest of our October.

The boys, what's left of their costumes, and our one carved pumpkin. Brycen picked out the pumpkin on the his field trip to the Pumpkin Patch. For Halloween, Brycen was a cowboy and Cian was a tiger...again. Same costumes as last year. Same 12 month old Tiger outfit. We tried to get them to use any of the other several costumes we have!...and they picked these and had a great time.

Brycen's school doesn't let anybody dress up (on Halloween) except for Kindergarten.

Kindergarten then does a simple parade

That the whole school supports. It was so awesome to see it. Brycen loved all the clapping and attention from the other kids and teachers. And I LOVE how his school pushes for interaction between the different grades. Brycen has all sorts of older helpers from getting to the bus, to finding library books, to reading, to cheering him on at his Fun Run.

One Friday night, Bryce stayed home with Caraline and I took the boys out to Brycen's school festival. It was a fun time! Brycen had kids of all ages saying, "Hi Brycen!!" while we were there. I credit it to the school, teachers, and how they have the kids work together.

The Ward dinner, games, and Trunk or Treat night.

Brycen's field trip to the pumpkin patch that I got to go on with him! I sure loved loved loved having Bryce home for 2 weeks so I could do these things.


Brycen's class. Brycen is so nice to everyone, they all seem to love him. As a mom, that is more than I could hope for, for his Kindergarten experience.

And one weekend, we got to do Rotten Apple Baseball at Uncle Brant's. The weather was beyond perfect.

The many, many perks of close family.

1 comment:

jenn + michael said...

October rocked for the walkers! Wish I could have seen brycens costume parade! So much fun!