Do me a favor. Scroll the bottom of this post and read it backwards. It's how the pictures uploaded.
 |
| Sometimes this happens. Ice cream for lunch. And life goes on, even happier. |
 |
| To Brycen's dismay, our snowman is no Frosty. Sigh. We still like him though. |
 |
| He will only use it for breakfast but it's a start. |
 |
| So relaxing! |
 |
| I bought this seat at a garage sale for cheap, last summer? The summer before that?? I was SO excited for Cian to use it. It's one that is perfect. As a baby (it reclines), as a toddler, it can even become a booster. Cian. absolutely. refused. until this week. |
 |
| (LOVE Cian's bedhead) Brycen sat down and patted the place next to him for Cian to sit down. Love these moments! |
 |
| I love my boys. I love my food. I can't remember the last meal I ate without a child on my lap... |
 |
| Aren't I lucky?? |
 |
| My view. |
 |
| Daddy's dinner view. |
 |
| To use our Christmas gift card and celebrate Daddy's interview at BYU, we went out as a family. |
 |
| I have 35 pictures that look kinda like this. |
 |
| They save us from going crazy indoors. |
 |
| Our friends we party with a couple times a week. |
 |
| You can kinda see my highlights here. I LOVE them. The change I need in the dead of winter. |
 |
| My friend graduated from Cosmology school back in November and asked me to be her "model" for her apprenticeship interview. She needed to do an updo, partial highlights, and a hair trim. I don't mind being pampered. Ever. Even better, for free! |
 |
| One Sunday, it rose to a toasty 32 degrees! It called for a walk around the neighborhood. |
 |
| The 25 second mark. |
 |
| Too good to be true?? |
 |
| A birthday party at Chuck E Cheese rescued us from a 2 week run at the house! One week of the two being so cold and snowy that all activities were cancelled (church, preschool, etc). We. needed. this. |
 |
| While Daddy was interviewing at BYU, the parts for our "boat" came in the mail. My helpers contributed the first hour and then I fixed their contributions for the next 4. After all said and done, I am quite proud of the accomplishment. |
1 comment:
I did as you requested and scrolled up. I love the live shot wiggle picture. Glad you guys are staying sane and finding so many fun indoor activities.
Post a Comment