 |
| These delicious Dairy Queen treats have somewhat become a tradition to get on my birthday. No one seemed to be complaining. |
 |
| The 1st Tuesday of May (my birthday!) was discount day at the Indy Zoo. The Dolphin Show was a hit. |
 |
| And I managed to get ONE good picture. WITHOUT any dolphins. Such talent! |
 |
| My awesome photography. Cian's face is priceless. |
 |
| Can you tell that we like free stickers? |
 |
| Baby elephant! SOO cute. |
 |
| Can I sleep on one leg too? |
 |
| LOVE. Love. Love. |
 |
| I will always treasure the quiet rides. |
|
|
That night, we started a 4 week dance class together--the Mr. and I. SOO much fun.
And I had my Tuesday night volleyball, complete with surprise treats and homemade bread from my friends.
It was perfect.
Pictureless: The day break (May 8th) between our special days, we invited friends and neighbors over for a BBQ. It's our second year doing it and may just become a tradition.
I love celebrating on a day that is not our own---it's actually our nephew's birthday!
Close enough to our day but without the stress ON our day. You know?
We also had a birthday party for just Brycen's friends, the day after his birthday (May 10th)--birthday ALL week long!
More because he had joy school on his birthday and we wanted to do a morning thing with his friends.
Pizza, cake, games, presents--it was hard work but Brycen loved it all.
And we crashed hard that night.
But back to the 4 year old's special day:
 |
| Just opened the BYU Jersey and plane ticket to Utah, from Grandma. | |
|
|
 |
| Counting down to his birthday from January was exhausting. He was so excited, he woke up at 5am. A nap was needed. |
|
|
 |
| LOVE this picture. That night he was sung to at Texas Roadhouse. |
 |
These cowboy hats are going to be perfect for Halloween. Stay tuned!
--------------------------------------------------
Update: Totally found more pictures after publishing the above:
 |
| Birthday donut. Blowing out the candles was his favorite part. We re-lit them 5 times. |
|
| Birthday Gifts after dinner. |
 

 |
Birthday Party with Friends.
 |
| Crazy fun. |
|
|
| |
| He loved his birthday money from Grandma Great. And wrote his own Thank You cards. Oh man, I love that he can write! | |
|
|
1 comment:
Yay! I love reading your blog! Thanks for posting!!! Looks like you guys are having fun!
Post a Comment