And as much as I want this to last forever, I have a feeling it won't. Boys will be boys. So I find a need to document as much as I can, while I can :)
Brycen was comforting a crying Cian. At times (almost always since Cian usually only cries when hungry) when Brycen's comfort isn't enough and Cian keeps crying, Brycen will say, "Mommy, hold Cian please!".
If Cian begins crying in the car, Brycen will say, "Almost there Cian. Almost there". Isn't it just perfect??!! I LOVE it!
4 comments:
How cute! Brycen is such a sweet older brother. Levi is loving being an older brother too. It's so cute to watch.
can't wait to see these little guys. brycen will have to share HIS baby because he's too cute not to cuddle.
I'm so amazed at how well children rise to the occasion of becoming older siblings. It's adorable. Keep documenting! You'll love sharing this with them later. :D
Your boys look so perfect together!
Post a Comment