Our little pray-er.

"Mommy, you should be folding your arms".

Bowing his head...

LOVE how he folds his arms. Not sure how it happened because if you try to mimic him, he will drop his arms and come help fold your arms until it's done properly. So I'm pretty sure to him, he thinks he is doing what we are doing and I love it, I will miss it if the day comes that he does do it "properly".
And his favorite part, saying, "Ma-men" at the end. SOO cute.
Quality bonding with the cat. I was SO tired. Brycen woke me up too early this morning. "Must rest. Right here." is the last thing I remember saying.

"Mommy, your phone is ringing".

Apparently, I didn't respond. Isn't that face so sad? I guess you can say, I was indeed, exhausted.

Love my Sundays though. Brycen gets his Daddy time, Mommy gets her sleep time.
2 comments:
I miss having Sunday as a day of rest!!! I'm glad that you still get to have yours though!
Nice nap on the floor! I kinda did the same thing on the couch last night. I was quite the zombie when I woke up!
Post a Comment