Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring arrives with a BANG!


After hibernating all winter and doing stroller donuts in our living room for weeks on end (our "walks"), above freezing temperatures have finally arrived and it has be gorgeous! We are talking in the 50-60s.

Brycen LOVES the warmer weather! This is the first time we have really been able to "play" outside...since the last time it was warm....was forever ago and all he could do was sit on my lap. So much to explore and taste, of course! :)



You gotta see it to believe it. Yes, that is our cat on a leash. She meowed all winter to go outside..so we decided to give her a treat and take her on a "walk". She HATED the leash and protested by refusing to move at all...resulting in us taking her on a "drag". Since then, she hasn't meowed once to go outside :)





"C'mon...getta movin..." Even Brycen's "friendly" encouragements...such as pulling of the tail and tackling her (that usually send her running)...failed to move her an inch.








Brycen got introduced to Daddy's sport.








And quite enjoyed it.

Civilization! Brycen and I decided to invite a neighbor for a playdate to the park. Not only did Brycen love it...Mommy actually got to hold a conversation with someone other than her adorable 10 month old baby--what a treat!






Need feedback!

Should I create shorter but more often posts (like daily)? Or the longer, not so often posts? More writing or more pictures?

Let me know! Oh, faithful followers! Thanks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daily! Love it!

Naazju said...

That is the funniest cat picture ever.

Teresa W said...

I know this answer will be of absolutely no help, but I like either way. Long, short, words, or pics.
I can't believe Brycen is 10 months already! I love the story about the cat!

jenn + michael said...

I'm all about the more the merrier! Brycen changes too much in between posts!

Becky said...

I like posts that are more often but I think the pictures and writing you always have is perfect. It's fun to see how you guys are doing! I can't wait until it's spring. It will be so nice to be able to go out and not freeze. :)

Alex said...

I think shorter updates are usually easier, at least from my experience. Just a photo or two and some explanation and BAM! I'm sure the little rascal is keeping you busy so whatever work for you. He is just too cute!