Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Week of Grandma

Grandma came to town for just under a week. We sure loved having her. 
The way breakfast appeared every morning (and not just cold cereal, we had pancakes!) and the dishes magically done was incredible. She feed the boys and the cat long before Caraline and I got up.
When I did get up, I casually took a shower while she made sure Brycen ate before school and walked everyone to the bus stop 
and then entertained Cian. It was pretty awesome. They went to the park...
and the Portland Children's Museum.
Grandma visits usually mean awesome gifts from her and Aunt Katie!

On one of the two non-rainy days, we adventured out to the zoo. And were one of 10 people.

The boys ran around crazy and loved it.
 

Playing in the zoo parking lot. Fall is a beautiful time of year.

Grandma pictures of Caraline.


Brycen seriously asks all day to hold her. It's quite adorable.
I think Liam took this picture but I love it. It's the new reality. I'm so lucky to have my Brycen helper because Cian has very much became even more attached to me.
Love these two. He is so good with her.
Now that Grandma has left, I'm juggling three kids during the day solo. Caraline has decided that she would rather sleep being held than anywhere else.
So it has become a new thing to walk to the bus stop in pajamas and look forward even more to Daddy coming home. Daddy coming home means Mommy can eat. That always makes a good day.

1 comment:

jenn + michael said...

So glad you got some help and grandma got to see her granddaughter.