Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Package, Horses, Fall, and Baby

We received an awesome box in the mail from Chicago! It was perfect in every way. The day that it arrived, I had put it on my shopping list to find Caraline a hat. Fall is for sure here, and it is a bit chilly. She outgrew all her newborn hats pretty much before she was born. And swaddler blankets have been on my list since Cian was born. But I could only find pink ones back then and blue ones since I found out that we were having a girl. Thank you Tracy!! The clothes, hat, blankets, books, treats and...

cereal are a hit!! Who remembers my post devoted to Fruit Loops with Marshmellows? This Aldi produced cereal is even better (and already gone). Oh, how I miss Aldi.

We just can't get enough of this little one.
And her smiles.


No school this past Monday and Tuesday meant that we could attend a very special Grandma Day.

The 4 adults were definitely outnumbered. By alot.





Brycen (Spiderman, more specifically) was chosen to be the first to ride.



He loved every minute.

His second go-around.
Cian absolutely refused to go until I said that I was going...then he had no choice. He kinda won't let me out of his sight arm's reach. Ever since Halloween, he has been scared of being on the first floor of our home alone (no idea why). I have come out of the shower twice to him going absolutely bolistic that he is calling for me and I wasn't answering. Poor kid is terrified of being alone.

It was my first time since I went with my Aunt Emmy when I was 3 years old. I don't remember when I was 3, but I do have a picture to prove it. I have always wanted to do it again. Alone. Maybe after another 24 years, the alone part will come true :) Either way, I'm so glad I got to do it. And Cian loved it. Of course.
Playing in the horse...yard. What is it called?

Pretty crappy place to play ball (in my opinion) but the boys didn't seem to care!

My big helper and Fall. Great combination.

Cian LOVES to swing. All the time. And nothing else. It's great but so different from Brycen. In other news, the day light savings thing. SO not a fan. The sun sets at 4:45pm!!


Also, he loves Peanut Butter and the fact that "Frosty the Snowman" is now on Netflix.
Miss Caraline turned 1 month old on Sunday (Brycen's half birthday!) and....her hair color is keeping us on our toes. It seems to be getting lighter, maybe red??

She loves holding up her head and turning towards noises. Just over the past day or so, she has started cooing when not sleeping, eating, or screaming and smiling whenever she is being talked to.Oh, I love it! So so much. Brycen and Cian keep asking when she will start talking and... get teeth, they find it SO weird that she doesn't have any. Haha. Gotta love my boys.

LOVE.
 
My sweet, sweet baby.

3 comments:

jenn + michael said...

Her smiles are just so darling!

Tracy said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the box of goodies. And its fun to see all your pictures. Caraline is just so darling!! And I hope Cian recovers from his paranoia soon, for your sake!

Anonymous said...

BEST PICTURES I HAVE EVER SEEN OF ME WHEN I WAS 5!!!