 |
| Checking out Brycen's school playground since his teacher was conveniently out of town. As a mom of my 1st born going to school, I was kinda looking forward to meeting her....oh well, the ice cream social part was yummy. |
 |
| Piece by piece, setting up our house! |
 |
| Introducing the....Double Airplane. |
 |
| That's basically how it went down. |
 |
| Which leaves me to only wonder where Baby Walker #3 is going to be engineered to fit. |
 |
| Daddy always falls asleep on his turn to put the kids to bed and usually, long before the kids do. |
 |
After years of receiving the Oregon family invites to get-togethers, we can finally go! This particular one was a July/August Birthday and Bryce's parent's Anniversary celebration. As per tradition (and huge family joke), Bryce made and brought his own cake to celebrate his July Birthday. I think his inspiration may be from his fondness of me being pregnant and thus, him stuck with cat duty.
It was a hit and the brunt of most jokes and conversation that day (and actually, pretty tasty!) |
 |
| Birthday singing. Since we couldn't attend the May Birthday celebration, Brycen got to be sang to as well as most of the grand kids (how really can you say no?) and Cian made sure that Daddy saved his birthday candle blowing for him because that's what Daddys do. |
For the Labor Day HOLIDAY (yay for them meaning something again!)
 |
| We headed to the coast! Including a stop for delicious Tillamook Ice Cream |
 |
| And a lighthouse tour. One kid was tall enough to go in, one was not. |
 |
| The Tall One. |
 |
To help make up for kids that couldn't go up, they gave them a flashlight ring to take home. Brycen wanted one. Cian wanted to go up. Basically, 2 unhappy kids. Mommy enjoyed the tour at least.
And the beach helped distract those that didn't.
|
 |
| Brycen photobombed my pregnant picture. 35 weeks but feeling like 37 (literally. measuring 2 weeks ahead!) |
It was the perfect beach day! (although,
slightly really chilly for my taste).
 |
| Brycen LOVED going in the waves with Daddy. |
 |
| The "kiddie pool" was a pretty handy addition. |
 |
| This is 1 hour and 30 minutes from our house! And may just become our favorite summer getaway. |
 |
| And then just like that, the tide started to come in. |
 |
| I love love love this picture I took of my boys. I relaxed (warm and as comfortable as I could be) in my chair, grateful for a husband that adventures out with them and kids that want to! P.S. Their awesome sand castle can be seen off to the left. |
2 comments:
Oregon looks very good on you guys! And if you are measuring two weeks ahead sounds like you'll have a September baby!
I am so jealous of how cute and little you are when pregnant! My mom and I were just talking and saying how gorgeous the Oregon coast is today. I'm so glad you guys are adjusting well out there!
Post a Comment