Monday, June 17, 2013

No Good Day.

10 years on the road
0 tickets
0 accidents

Until today :(

We were late.
I hate being late. 

Husband gone.
No sleep.
One spot left in the parking lot.

Horribly parked. Monster.
Reason #43596 I will never own anything bigger than a Honda van.
Cars touching. (although, totally beats crashing) Makes top 5 list of the worst sounds in . the. world.
WWJD? (flashbacks to my childhood. What ever happened to that phenomenon?)
I left an apologetic note on the windshield with my number. 
I wouldn't have it any other way. Truly.

Waited for the dreaded call.
Her name is Lisa, she is kind, but direct quote, "You did quite a number on it, didn't ya?"

Thank you insurance. 

The safety and awesomeness of these boys got me through.
Saving of the M&Ms. Too bad they turned into a chocolate MESS! Hilarious and devastating.


Oh, how I envy their care free driving days. 



Isn't this the cutest/COOLEST truck ever? $2.
Best TWO dollars ever spent.  

1 comment:

jenn + michael said...

Bummer on your car. Awesome on Brycens car!