Daddy walks through door.
Brycen: "I peed on the floor today. That made Mommy grumpy. She said, "No more movies!" That made me sad. I got dressed all by myself! I'm getting so big! My shirt...my pants (on backwards)..my underwear (on inside out)... That made Mommy happy!"
"What did you do at work?"
Daddy: Says something about his experiments that Mommy couldn't repeat even she tried.
Brycen (giggling): "What else?"
Daddy: more sophisticated stuff....
Brycen (practically falling out of his chair laughing): "That's silly!"
________________________________________________________________________end of account
Brycen is quite the chatter box, and is giving DETAILED accounts these days, it's amazing what this kid picks up and remembers. But back to the whole peeing on the floor thing...so Brycen waits until the very last second and then runs into the bathroom, "I NEED TO GO POTTY!!" If I'm not in position to drop everything I am doing to assist getting his pants off ASAP, Brycen usually doesn't make it. It has happened three times over the last week. Not a huge deal considering how many times he goes a day and that I usually can drop everything I am doing....BUT, it's getting old. Any advice?
And yet he remains adorable...
1 comment:
Its hilarious that he actually listens to what his daddy did for the day and then falls over laughing!
I don't have advice for the last minute potty issue. Amy STILL has that problem, and she is 5! And because she waits til the last second she will have accidents a few times a day. Its frustrating, but I think its something they grow out of. I'm trying to encourage Amy with a prize. good luck!
Post a Comment